The K-POP World Festival is back and bigger than ever before!
Join us for our annual K-POP World Festival Preliminary Auditions on July 23rd, 2016!!
Calling all dancers, singers, and performers alike! Do you think you can dance or sing like your favorite kpop star? How about both? If you answered YES to either question, then you should join the auditions! We are currently taking auditions for vocal and performance categories, so if you think you have what it takes, audition!
The K-POP World Festival Preliminary auditions in Dallas is also a public event for all ages to enjoy! If you just want to watch some amazing performances, come on over and bring your friends and family with you!
We will be taking auditions from today May 27th, to July 1st so you have a little over a month to submit your application! Are you convinced? Check the rules and how to enter below!
Rules for KWF:
1. Because event is a Kpop “World” Festival event, in order to enter, you cannot be of Korean descendant, or Korean. It’s a world festival where non-Koreans will represent their countries!
2. Auditions are open to all ages.
3. If you plan on auditioning for the vocal category, you must sing in Korean. The other category is performance where you can sing and dance at the same time; or you can just dance. For singing and dancing at the same time, you will have to sing in Korean, too.
4. You must be available on July 23rd, 2016 and have reliable transportation to the location of our event. Rehearsal will take place early that day, so be prepared to come early!
5. If you are a finalist and cannot make it to the event because of an urgent emergency, please email Lily at email@example.com BEFORE July 12th, 2015. Please state your name, and your emergency. This will allow us to choose another contestant from our runner-ups to replace you.
Note: please make your audition video a minimum of 1 minute in length!
How to Enter:
Please fill out the following form.
Remember, you have until July 1st to submit an audition, so hurry and do so! If you for any reason cannot submit it on that day, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can accommodate a better date for you!
If you have any questions, please feel free to message us on our Facebook page, or email us at email@example.com
Good luck and we’re excited to see you there!